Love

Falling in love? To me, the strangest thing is letting go of myself. Feeling like I’m going down a roller coaster, and then I realize I’m not attached to the seat, but I don’t care, because I rely on him, and it’s OK. I don’t mean dependency, or submission, that’s bad, but trusting someone so much that you lose control. I feel like fighting beside him, for him, ruthlessly, not that I could die for him because I want to survive to stay together, yet I could kill for him… Then, when we come home, soaking wet in blood, sweat and dirt, I am willing to heal his wounds and look after him… Not talking, because there is nothing to talk… And I will have him watching me in my sleep, holding me tight, consoling me from my nightmares, caressing me and making me feel every thing’s alright. And then I know I’m in love and I’m screwed, so I hope it never happens to you. The end.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Reseña: “Cuernos”, de Joe Hill

Reseña: "El día que perdí mi sombra", de Aída del Pozo

"Gas", chapter 1, part 1. TWD fan fiction